Hogwarts The Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts The Uprising

Seventeen years have passed, and the wizarding world is at peace, but not for long. Can you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team
Head Admin Katie
Top posters
Faye McGonagall
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Vote_lcapWelcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Voting_barWelcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Vote_rcap 
Archer Quinn
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Vote_lcapWelcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Voting_barWelcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Vote_rcap 
Garth Quinn
Calypso Avery
Dalnim Song
Viridia Grey
Jessica Cruz
Lazarus Slytherin
Lucas Blackwell
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm by Dalnim Song

» Gif game of fun
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am by Viridia Grey

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:11 pm by Dalnim Song

» Training (Open)
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm by Calypso Avery

» Visiting sweet shop (Open)
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am by Jessica Cruz

» Garth Quinn
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:01 am by Faye McGonagall

» Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 am by Archer Quinn

» Oh, Calamity (Garth) (PG 13)
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm by Garth Quinn

» Needing a Father
Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 am by Garth Quinn

Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer Quinn
Slytherin Fourth Year
Slytherin Fourth Year
Archer Quinn

Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Well. Garth was doing a bang-up job at dadding so far. Archer waited 2 hours for someone to pick him up, in the rain, pouring rain, and the person who picked him up wasn't even his father. It was his father's butler. His name was Claude. Nice guy. Thin mustache. He was very clean. Maybe the cleanest man Archer had ever seen.

The car was nice too. Archer was pissed off, but in awe at all the nice things. He was drippy too. Very drippy. Soaked to the bone. At least he wasn't completely forgotten. He could forgive.. a little.

The house was huge! Archer walked up to the door and knocked, because claude had his two bags of basically just clothes, Sprite was perched on his shoulder. His face was stoney, but his heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
Garth Quinn
Garth Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:23 pm

Garth had planned to give the kid time to pack up. People had things, right? And things took time to pack. So he decided to have a little company while he waited, called up Vanessa and Rosemary and what's-her-face with an M and while they were at it, he might as well break out the vodka. Before he knew it, he could have waled into the side of a barn and started up a conversation with it and he had finally remembered to mention Archer to Claude.

The glare the butler gave him could have melted the polar ice caps, but he went and Garth figured it was handled. He heard the knock on the door and stumbled down the stairs, the women following curiously, peering over the bannister. Mariette opened the door before he even got there, of course, but he was happy to see Archer standing on the other side of the door with a very disgruntled looking Claude.

"Heyyyyyy, Archer!" he slurred, weaving his way over. "Come in, comeincomeincomein. Welome! To my not-even-pretending-to-be-humble abode. Now also yours." He attempted a bow and only managed to throw himself off balance, stumbling sideways. Gesturing to the stairs, he added, "That's Vanessa, Rosemary and M- uh M-"

"Marissa!" she called out helpfully, the other two giggling.

"Yes, of course, and Marissa. We're just having a little party! Is it ok to offer your son a drink?" he asked Claude. The butler just punched the bridge of his nose. "I guess that's a no then."
Back to top Go down
Archer Quinn
Slytherin Fourth Year
Slytherin Fourth Year
Archer Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Archer blinked, shaking some water off himself "If I lit a lighter by your mouth, claude would be lit on fire. And it's nice to meet your.... trashy friends. Theyre trashy. I can tell. Wheres my room. I want to take my bags off claudes hands and maybe put on clothes that are't soaked and clinging to my body in the worst ways. And yes, I could do a shot. But vodka is gross. If you've got like... schnapps. It's what mom had in the liquor cabinet. And im gonna leave the room to light a smoke because I don't want to be burnt beyond recognition because you are breathing in here. Alright then? Cool"

Archer was hoping to convey a message to his father, but he was happy to be in the house.
Back to top Go down
Garth Quinn
Garth Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Garth laughed. "Real joker, aren't you? My son's a comedian!" he yelled to the women. "Of course they're trashy," he said, returning his attention to the kid. "The classy ones are no fun. Your room is... upstairs somewhere, Claude and Mariette know where. Also, Schnapps is disgusting, so you didn't get your taste in liquor from me. Shame."

He patted Archer on the back probably heavier than was necessary. "Alright, go get settled in and we'll see if anybody managed to sneak some Schnapps into the house when I wasn't looking." Rosemary chose that moment to vomit over the stair railing, which was luckily nowhere near them. "Oh shit! Incoming!" He laughed, then Vanished the vomit, because even blind drunk, he was a good wizard. He ignored the fact that he also Vanished a family heirloom side table and a fairly expensive vase in the mix.
Back to top Go down
Archer Quinn
Slytherin Fourth Year
Slytherin Fourth Year
Archer Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:09 am

Archer lurched slightly at the thump on his back from his dad but quickly straightened up jus in time to see one of the disgusting women throw up and made a face, but smiled as his dad did magic. But whne his alcohol taste was questioned he thought quickly, wanting his father's respect.

"I like firewhisky too... but it was expensive sooo... It was never in the house, but I love it. After I unpack, wanna do shots..?" He asked hopefully, prying for a chance for bonding time
Back to top Go down
Garth Quinn
Garth Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am

"Of course, of course! You three, out." He jerked a thumb at the door, motioning for the three women to leave. "She needs to get home anyway," he added, gesturing to the still pale Rosemary. "Make sure they make it safe," he added to Claude in a fairly quiet whisper, given how drunk he was. "Don't drink and Apparate my friends, Claude will see you home." He shooed them out the door, turning back to Archer before they were even gone.

"You said something about dry clothes, right? Because you are super soaked, so that really should happen. You go for it and I will go find the oldest bottle of Firewhiskey I have and then we will drink and I will make myself regret tomorrow before it even happens. Hell," he laughed, "I'll probably still be drunk tomorrow, so maybe I'll manage to avoid a massive hangover."
Back to top Go down
Archer Quinn
Slytherin Fourth Year
Slytherin Fourth Year
Archer Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 am

Archer grinned a little and ran and changed into some pajamas and came back out and sat down on the couch and waited for his dad, they were finally going to bond. He pulled out his cigarettes and sat them and his lighter on the coffee table, in case his dad wanted a smoke. Archer had never been excited about anything in his life ever. In his life. He was kind of hungry though.

"Excuse me, Miss Mariette, can I get some food? I'm kinda hungry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13   Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts The Uprising  :: United Kingdom :: Muggle Area :: Houses-
Jump to: