Hogwarts The Uprising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts The Uprising

Seventeen years have passed, and the wizarding world is at peace, but not for long. Can you help?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team
Head Admin Katie
Top posters
Faye McGonagall
Training (Open) Vote_lcapTraining (Open) Voting_barTraining (Open) Vote_rcap 
Archer Quinn
Garth Quinn
Calypso Avery
Dalnim Song
Viridia Grey
Jessica Cruz
Lazarus Slytherin
Lucas Blackwell
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 pm by Dalnim Song

» Gif game of fun
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 am by Viridia Grey

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:11 pm by Dalnim Song

» Training (Open)
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm by Calypso Avery

» Visiting sweet shop (Open)
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:59 am by Jessica Cruz

» Garth Quinn
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:01 am by Faye McGonagall

» Welcome Home! (Garth) PG-13
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 am by Archer Quinn

» Oh, Calamity (Garth) (PG 13)
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:43 pm by Garth Quinn

» Needing a Father
Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 am by Garth Quinn

Training (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calypso Avery
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Calypso Avery

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm

Calypso's violence and anger was something no one should mess with but it appears even after six years of being in Hogwarts, some people did not understand. Hence why she stood in the middle of a boxing ring she had created with a seventh year boy laying on the floor with blood pouring from his nose. ''Fools.'' Her voice, however sultry, was underlined with hate and she rammed her foot into his stomach once more until he completely tapped out. Someone else dragged him away and she cracked her neck and knuckles, grabbing a bottle of water to gulp down. ''Any one else? No? You boys are getting smart!'' She exclaimed and flipped over the edge of the boxing ring, waving her wand that she pulled out from the bun on the top of her head whilst she was landing causing the ring to disappear. Calypso felt a presence close to her and she snarled lightly, her mis-matched eyes flashing dangerously.

Her clothes:
Back to top Go down
Archer Quinn
Slytherin Fourth Year
Slytherin Fourth Year
Archer Quinn

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:59 pm

"I'll go." Archer spoke flatly, stepping up behind her. Maybe this what he needed, to clear the numbness he'd been feeling for the past few days. His father was back in his life and he didn't quite know what to make of that. Besides, he had nothing better to do anyway.

He slowly removed his sweater, but left his sunglasses on, wanting to conceal his eyes. He hated that haunting red color. "So how does this work? I've observed that you just basically beat on your victim until he is bleeding on the ground, correct? No magic, just fist on person contact? This'll be fun" As he spoke, his voice remained flat, and his face, expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Avery
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Calypso Avery

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Calypso spun around at the mention of someone wanting a go and she shook her head slightly. ''I just finished my group training. However, if you really want to fight someone, fight Xavier. Everyone here calls him Ox though.'' She pointed to a large 6ft boy, made of pure muscle. He was a seventh year, Gryffindor that had only been beaten by Calypso. ''But yes. That's what we do during free lessons or lunch. Fight hand to hand combat. I think magic fighting is in the next hour if you wanted to do that.'' 

She examined the guy before her, brow furrowing at his strange behaviour and having observed everyone in the school, she knew his name was Archer. Her eyes flashed a bright gold and red and she circled around him, prodding his skinny arms. ''Perhaps do private training, kid. Get some muscle before you go against us. I'm sure one of these people are willing to train you themselves. Lose some of that steam, you clearly got building up.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (Open)   Training (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (Open)
Page 1 of 1